With Spring officially upon is, I can’t help but feel a sense of delight and energy buzzing in the air. It’s the season of rebirth, after all, giving way to a renewed spirit of hope and encouragement as we witness the unfolding of nature’s natural beauty.
To help add a little more “spring” to your step, below you’ll find a few of my favorite quotes on giving. Inspirational and uplifting, they a reminder of how giving to others can help both the giver and the recipient blossom into beautiful beings!
1. “The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The work of life is to develop it. The meaning of life is to give your gift away.” – David Viscott
2. “Don’t give to get; give to inspire others to give.” – Simon Sinek
3. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
4. “I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.” – Maya Angelou
5. “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of another.” – Charles Dickens
6. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
7. “For it is in giving that we receive.” – St. Francis of Assisi
8. “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa
9. “The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi
10. “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll